Redwood is currently seeking a talented in-house financial copywriter/editor to join our growing marketing team in office at Scottsdale, AZ. The candidate will work closely with the marketing team to curate financial content and research – across different mediums and platforms including print materials, (booklets, newsletters and one sheet information) web, email campaigns, and digital marketing to drive awareness of Redwood.
At Redwood, we value the following attributes: clear communication, time management, excellent organization, team-player, and studious attention to detail.
About Us: Redwood Investment Management is an institutional SEC registered investment adviser that provides leading edge investment solutions to clients and investment advisers across the country. Redwood has a foundation in quantitative research and a mission to challenge financial industry inertia. Our team of portfolio managers, analysts, and creatives is rapidly growing and looking to expand our capabilities.
- Edit for clarity, grammar, spelling, consistency, and accuracy while following SEO standards
- Work with designers to turn copy into impactful multimedia (e.g. video, infographics, animations)
- Assisting in curating marketing ideas and collateral across different mediums and platforms including but not limited to print, digital, websites, email campaigns, digital marketing platforms, and any other marketing distribution to drive awareness
- Updating current and recurring regular marketing pieces distributed to financial advisors, including performance fact sheets, white papers, brochures, newsletters
- Edit publication of all marketing materials in line with Redwood’s marketing strategies
- Helping to coordinate marketing materials and branding for events and conferences
- Help coordinate with any outside vendors related to marketing – design, web admins, marketing consultants, printers.
- Research unfamiliar financial topics using online and firm resources
- Produce engaging content that follows tone and voice standards, and is consistent with firm views on investing topics
- 1+ years of proven experience writing marketing copy
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage projects and work efficiently for deliverables
- Emphasis on strong written and verbal skills; understands how to communicate effectively
- Extremely competent in PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Office 365 Suite, etc.
- Understanding of capital markets concepts including basics on modern portfolio theory, how different asset classes work, and the different players in the investment management industry is a plus
- Knowledge of marketing platforms such as SalesForce, Stripo, Hubspot is a plus
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Maintain composure and stay detail orientated while solving problems.
- Positive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- Independently motivated, proactive, and strong project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities under deadlines.
- Creative impulse to design and be able to express your vision.
- Team player and a go-getter.