Rotational Program - Internship
Redwood is currently seeking talented recent or soon-to-be college graduates to join our growing team in the office in Scottsdale, AZ. Candidates will work closely with the different departments to support and gain insight into a growing investment firm. They will want to be a part of revolutionizing the investment advisory ecosystem. Selected candidates will go through an intensive rotational training program beginning with Analysts then Operations, Research, and Marketing. Individuals who are self-starters, quick learners, and excellent communicators will excel in this role.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to grasp abstract concepts and articulate complex ideas with confidence and passion.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to grasp and follow systematic processes and orders of operations.
- Meets deadlines and executes responsibilities with minimal errors.
- Team player who treats others with respect and consideration.
- Handles constructive criticism positively.
- Passion for ongoing learning.
- A financial degree is not necessary. Your major or area of concentration is less important to us than your internal drive, work ethic, and potential. We encourage you to apply, provided you share an interest in the capital markets and have demonstrated strong academic performance and professional drive.
- Minimum 3.3 GPA